Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Going out with a BOOM!
Boomsday 2013 has come and gone. This popular attraction draws nearly 325,500 people every year. Some of you may be asking, "What in the world is Boomsday?" Well if you haven't heard about it or actually been there to experience it, you're missing out. This year marked the the 26th anniversary of the top firework show in the nation. This exciting event is held on Labor Day weekend. Boomsday is a time for friends and family members to come together and bond. Boomsday is held along Neyland Drive at Volunteer Landing. It remains a great opportunity to try some tasty food, win some games, and see a FANTASTIC firework show. This event is fun for people of all ages! Boomsday is the largest firework show in the Southeast United States. This phenomenal event has been filmed by National Geographic for a television special. Although this exciting event has pasted for the year, there is always next year and the years to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment