Dear Allie,
I'm new at South Doyle and I know it's important to get involved, how do I do this?
~New Nancy
Dear New Nancy,
We're so excited that you're at South Doyle now! There are many ways to be involved here at South Doyle. There are several clubs you could join, such as JROTC, journalism , yearbook, or sports. South Doyle is a great place. We are very accepting and so glad you are here!
Welcome to SD,
Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
With Spring Break coming up soon you're probably thinking, "What am I going to do for a week?" If you aren...
-
1.) One idea is you could dress up as your favorite candy. Many stores sell many of these costumes including: ...
-
Dear Lauren, I am having a hard time balancing school, sports, and having a boyfriend. What should I do? ...
-
MLS Coming to Miami Riley Dyer 10-2-13 Retired English soccer star David Beckham is in talks to bring a Major Lea...
-
Sierra Perry, Reporter 9/5/14 For those who are looking for great places to dine in South Knoxville for low prices and great servic...
-
Aries March 21 – April 19 You should to that Halloween party you got invited to. Make sure your costume is perfect ...
-
In the late 80’s and throughout the 90’s, West Coast hip-hop was a powerhouse in the music industry. The ri...
-
This doesn't actually happen as much as you might think. The two teams with the best records in the American League and N...
-
I’ve never been a sappy person. Honestly, I have a hard time expressing myself in a mushy kind of way. Initially, that’s how I...
-
The freshman have arrived on campus, the spring game is complete and the depth chart has been set. One day prior to the f...
No comments:
Post a Comment