Dear Allie,
What can I do if my friends are doing illegal substances and it makes me uncomfortable?
~ Confused Caroline
Dear Confused Caroline,
If your friends are participating in illegal activities and it makes you uncomfortable you should tell them how it makes you feel and advise them against these activities. As their friend you can make them see that illegal substances will not benefit them or anyone around them. If they do not stop you should "love them from an arms length" which means continuing your friendship and influencing them in a positive way, but make sure that they don't influence you negatively.If you feel like they have an addiction you should tell an adult you trust.
Best of Luck,
Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
No comments:
Post a Comment