Pages

Popular Now

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ask Allie

Dear Allie,
 I have found myself dealing with a lot of stress lately. Some days I just can't handle all of it with how busy I am. What are some good ways of relieving that stress?
                   ~DHens07


Dear DHens07,
Stress is very common in high school students. One way I relieve my stress is running in the morning, it puts me in such a good mood for the rest of the day! Some other ways you could relieve your stress is make sure you get enough sleep, eat healthy, try to depend on others more, you could also punch something(not a person or anything breakable). You should also assess your daily activities and cut out a few rings that you don't need.
         Chill Out Homie,
           Allie
          

No comments:

Post a Comment