Dear Allie,
I have found myself dealing with a lot of stress lately. Some days I just can't handle all of it with how busy I am. What are some good ways of relieving that stress?
~DHens07
Dear DHens07,
Stress is very common in high school students. One way I relieve my stress is running in the morning, it puts me in such a good mood for the rest of the day! Some other ways you could relieve your stress is make sure you get enough sleep, eat healthy, try to depend on others more, you could also punch something(not a person or anything breakable). You should also assess your daily activities and cut out a few rings that you don't need.
Chill Out Homie,
Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
On Tuesday, April 29 th , NBA Commissioner Adam Silver held a conference concerning the recent release of a tape recordin...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
As the school year ends, the school-issued Mac Books have to be turned in for the summer months. Weather you’re graduating or retur...
-
If you like to look cute, but yet want to be comfortable I understand completely, because I feel the same way. The foll...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
No comments:
Post a Comment