Dear Allie,
I know I'm kind of immature, but I don't think I act that bad. Lately people have been commenting more on the way I act. What should I do?
~freshmanBoy
Dear freshmanBoy,
Being a freshman is hard, but being an immature freshman is even harder. People won't take you serious if you're all being immature all the time.I understand that you want to have fun but being immature is not the way to do it. You don't need to run through the hallway dreaming peoples names, You need to act like you have some common sense n class, and please don't try to talk over your classmates in class. People find immature people really annoying and you should defiantly grow up some.
~Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
No comments:
Post a Comment