Pages

Popular Now

Friday, September 20, 2013

Ask Allie

Dear Allie,
 I know I'm kind of immature, but I don't think I act that bad. Lately people have been commenting more on the way I act. What should I do?
          ~freshmanBoy


Dear freshmanBoy,
 Being a freshman is hard, but being an immature freshman is even harder. People won't take you serious if you're all being immature all the time.I understand that you want to have fun but being immature is not the way to do it. You don't need to run through the hallway dreaming peoples names, You need to act like you have some common sense n class, and please don't try to talk over your classmates in class. People find immature people really annoying and you should defiantly grow up some.
              ~Allie 

No comments:

Post a Comment