Dear Allie,
My friend Haggen has a problem with a troublesome rash and he has a deep fear of doctors What are some home remedies to help relieve that burning and icing that bothers him so very much.
Love,
Concerned Friend
Dear Concerned Friend,
I think it's great that you're so concerned about your friend to try to find something to help him. Your Friend, Hagen, has white coat syndrome. That is why he is so scared of doctors. I did some research and found a great website that has tons of remedies, www.myhomeremedies.com. I hope some of these work for your friend.
Good Luck,
Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
As the school year ends, the school-issued Mac Books have to be turned in for the summer months. Weather you’re graduating or retur...
-
If you like to look cute, but yet want to be comfortable I understand completely, because I feel the same way. The foll...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
No comments:
Post a Comment