Dear Allie,
I can't pronounce my R's. A lot of people make fun of me. It hurts my feelings more than I let on. What do I do? How can I make people stop making fun of my speech impediment?
~Really Sad Rabbit
(Weawwy Sad Wabbit)
Dear Really Sad Rabbit,
You should tell the people that make fun of you that it really does hurt your feelings. If they on't stop you just don't need to be around them. In england there was a king, named George who had a speech impediment. He had to overcome his fears ad doubts and speak to the nation! Do NOT let your speech impediment hold you back!! You can do great things!
You are strong,
Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Whenever an artist or a group goes on a musical hiatus, it always leaves a fan, or journalist, wondering when the...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
After Prom Activities Prom is approaching and before Prom plans are easy, just go out to eat and take pictures but plan...
-
Dear Lauren, I have been good friends with this girl for a couple years, and we are really close to each other. S...
-
Dear Allie, How do I manage homework and sports? ~ScHoolgiRlT Dear ScHoolgiRlT, Managing homework and sports can be ...
-
Dear Lucy, I've been struggling with Spanish 2 all semester and as finals approach I'm starting t...
-
Suicide Awareness Today in society, people are always preoccupied with how they look, what they wear, what they listen to, what they watc...
-
The Seattle-based music scene best known for its grunge style of music from bands like Nirvana, Soundgarden, an...
No comments:
Post a Comment