Pages

Popular Now

Monday, September 16, 2013

Ask Allie

Dear Allie,
 I can't pronounce my R's. A lot of people make fun of me. It hurts my feelings more than I let on. What do I do? How can I make people stop making fun of my speech impediment?
                                ~Really Sad Rabbit
                               (Weawwy Sad Wabbit)



Dear Really Sad Rabbit,
 You should tell the people that make fun of you that it really does hurt your feelings. If they on't stop you just don't need to be around them. In england there was a king, named George who had a speech impediment. He had to overcome his fears ad doubts and speak to the nation! Do NOT let your speech impediment hold you back!! You can do great things!
                You are strong,
                    Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment