Dear Allie,
I was out of school for a week and my make-up works really stressful. Do you have any tips?
~stick and stressed
Dear Sick and Stressed,
Missing a week of school is hard work to catch up on.Some things that could help you catch up is go up to your teachers after class and ask your teachers if you could stay after school for tutoring. You can always use your advisory time and before school to do your make-up work. You could also ask your friends that have the same classes for their notes. Try not to get to stressed out, it never helps anything.
Stay Healthy,
Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
As the school year ends, the school-issued Mac Books have to be turned in for the summer months. Weather you’re graduating or retur...
-
If you like to look cute, but yet want to be comfortable I understand completely, because I feel the same way. The foll...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
No comments:
Post a Comment