Pages

Popular Now

Monday, September 16, 2013

Ask Allie

Dear Allie,
 I have a part time job, and a life. I love my job, but I don't have hardly any time to do stuff with my friends. I'm also worried my job will start affecting my school work. What should I do?
                                   ~BusyBee





Dear BusyBee,
Having  a job in high school can be really hard sometimes! In the real world working a full time job takes 40 hours a week and  leaves hardly no time to hang out with friends. As a high school student, I understand you want to hang out with your friends. Therefore you are going to figure out if you want money or friend time. However if it starts affecting your school work, you should maybe do your work on your break, or when you have down time at work. Remember in high school your first jib is to be a student. I hope you figure it out.
                         Best of luck,
                            Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment