Dear Allie,
How do I manage homework and sports?
~ScHoolgiRlT
Dear ScHoolgiRlT,
Managing homework and sports can be a hard task. What you could do is finish some of it at lunch, some of it during free time in other classes, or use the down time before practice to do your homework. Then you can enjoy your practice. If you do not finish your work then do it instead of watching T.V. Remember school work is important!
Good Luck,
Allie
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
On Tuesday, April 29 th , NBA Commissioner Adam Silver held a conference concerning the recent release of a tape recordin...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
As the school year ends, the school-issued Mac Books have to be turned in for the summer months. Weather you’re graduating or retur...
-
If you like to look cute, but yet want to be comfortable I understand completely, because I feel the same way. The foll...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
No comments:
Post a Comment