Over
spring break, I usually go to the beach with the school softball team, but this
year there were not any tournaments during the week o f our spring break. I
plan to hangout with my friends Kendal, Lucy, Jordan, and Shelby. We are going
to go camping in Lucy’s backyard in a tent that can fit up to ten people! I am
excited because I have never been camping. We are also planning to go to Jump
Jam! I am really excited about that because I have wanted to go there forever!
I hope I have as much fun as I would if I was at the beach. I am pretty sure I
will because I am going to spend it with the people I love.
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
No comments:
Post a Comment