South Doyle Phoenix
Pages
Home
Popular Now
Ask Allie
Dear Allie, My best friend keeps subtweeting about someone. I feel like she's talking about me sometimes, should I confront her? What ...
5 Easy DIY Fall Crafts
1. Candle Holder- This is a craft that can dress up any place. It is super easy, and it is appropriate for every da...
Quote of the Day: Week 3
Monday: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein. Tuesday: "Succe...
Ask Lucy and Lauren
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
New Teachers of 2014-15 School Year
Entering into a new school always evokes intense nerves whether it is a teacher or student. You don’t know what to expect because of the ...
South Doyle competes with Seymour in more than just sports
Caroline dyer ...
Four Teams, One Championship
With the month of March drawing towards a close, the 2013-2014 NCAA Men’s Basketball season is also coming to an end as well....
Retiring Teachers
Several South-Doyle teachers are retiring from long careers at the end of this year. Kim Buchanan is a University of Tennessee graduate ...
Young Life at South-Doyle
Caroline Dyer ...
5 Great Things About This Month
1. Battle of the Year is a new movie, now showing, about an international dance crew tournament that attracts the be...
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Photos of the Week
SDHS Cheer
Hallway Decorations
Classroom Decorations
Poster By: Mr. Hickman
Whiteboard Art By: Mrs. Bowman
Whiteboard Art By: Mrs. Bowman
All Photos By: Skylar Greene
Twitter/Instagram: @skylargreene97
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment