I have always respected teachers for
the nights they stay at school until 9:30, dealing with troublesome kids, and
becoming a teacher knowing the challenges and expectations. All of my favorite
teachers have one thing in common; each one of them not only taught me their
lesson plan, but also taught me lessons that have made me into the person I am
today. I do not have one individual teacher that stands out, but I believe all
teachers should be praised no matter what. I’ve had some teachers that are not
necessarily my favorite, but I sill respect every teacher that has dedicated
their life to teaching the next generation of America.
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
No comments:
Post a Comment