Dear Mr. Hensley, thank you so much for being such a big influence on my interest in english. You gave me a whole new perspective on writing and helped me look at pieces more in depth. Your outstanding personality made class very enjoyable. There was never a dull moment! More important than school work, you taught me to never take life too serious. You were really great about making a joke about anything but you were serious when needed. I also really appreciated how you got so interpersonal with us and really cared about us (at least that's how it seemed)! I'll never forget some of the memories we made in that class! Thank you for making freshman english a memorable experience!
Sincerely,
Lucy Fall
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
No comments:
Post a Comment