Dear Mr. Hensley, thank you so much for being such a big influence on my interest in english. You gave me a whole new perspective on writing and helped me look at pieces more in depth. Your outstanding personality made class very enjoyable. There was never a dull moment! More important than school work, you taught me to never take life too serious. You were really great about making a joke about anything but you were serious when needed. I also really appreciated how you got so interpersonal with us and really cared about us (at least that's how it seemed)! I'll never forget some of the memories we made in that class! Thank you for making freshman english a memorable experience!
Sincerely,
Lucy Fall
Pages
Popular Now
-
Last Minute Gift Ideas 1. Gift Cards- Gift cards are a great last minute gift because you can run into most stores...
-
Dear Lauren, I am having a hard time balancing school, sports, and having a boyfriend. What should I do? ...
-
Trystan Hurst Editor It’s finally October and all everyone thinks about in the month of October is Halloween. It’s not real...
-
Whenever an artist or a group goes on a musical hiatus, it always leaves a fan, or journalist, wondering when the...
-
One of the most prevalent topics in today’s society is that of an impending apocalypse. Whether it is the Biblical Rapture or s...
-
1. North Face- North Face jackets may be expensive, but they are definitely worth it. There are many different var...
-
Tennessee will be playing between the hedges against (9) Georgia this Saturday in their SEC East opener. The Volunteers have been preparin...
-
In The Secret Life of Walter Mitty , the main character is, obviously, Walter Mitty. The short story, that both the 1947 and 20...
-
Eyeliner Shapes for Your Eyes By: Moira Webb When lining your eyes, one should consider the shape before just lining away...
-
Dear Lucy, I've been struggling with Spanish 2 all semester and as finals approach I'm starting t...
No comments:
Post a Comment