Pages

Popular Now

Friday, November 8, 2013

Cute Comfort


If you like to look cute, but yet want to be comfortable I understand completely, because I feel the same way.  The following outfits are, what I consider, cute yet comfortable.  I hope you can try them out.

1.             This is an outfit that would be great for going walking, going to school, or even a date.  It is simply a pair of leggings, a shirt/tank top, a zip up jacket and a scarf.  Lets start with the leggings, the ones in the picture below are colored which pops, but if you prefer neutral leggings go for it.  Next is the shirt/tank top, which ever you chose probably varies mostly on the weather, but to pair it with your leggings I would recommend to wear a neon top with neutral leggings or a neutral top with bright leggings. Also is the jacket, you wear a zip up jacket like the one in the picture, if you do so I recommend wearing a light grey or white jacket to emphasize the color in the outfit, or you could also wear a leather jacket, I recommend either brown or black depending on the other colors in your outfit.  Lastly is the scarf, you do not have to wear the scarf if you are not a scarf person or if it is to warm for a scarf, but if you do wear a scarf I would try to make the colors match like in the picture or do a solid color.  You could even wear a textured or knitted scarf.  Now, if you want to dress up the look throw on a sweater.  Sweaters, to me, are stylish and comfy.

2.            Another example of a wear anywhere outfit is simply a pair of leggings and a t-shirt.  This outfit is like the one above, only not as complex.  This outfit is easy because it only has two pieces.  The first piece is a shirt; you could wear a t-shirt, a flannel, or a shirt like in the image below.  Secondly is leggings, there are many kinds of leggings for example there are many different: colors, styles and lengths you just half to find the one style, length, and color that suits you the best and makes you feel the best.  Just remember my advice, if you do a bright top wear neutral leggings or vise versa.                                            








3.            Lastly is an example of both styles combined.  This is a pretty easy outfit.  It has three pieces: a jacket, a flannel and jeans.  First the jacket, I would recommend a leather jacket but you could wear a zip up or sweatshirt.  Next is the flannel, but you do not have to wear a flannel, you could wear a V-neck a long sleeve shirt or even a t-shirt.  You could wear a bright top and dark jacket or a dark top and a dark jacket (like in the picture below), but I would not wear a bright top and a bright jacket. Lastly are the jeans, I know some jeans are not comfortable but I recommend American Eagle’s jeans they fit me perfect and are very comfortable, but there jeans are expensive so if you have older jeans that have been warn those are also very comfortable.
                                                       








I wish you a happy November and hope you can try these styles.  Lastly, I want to leave you with some words of advice express yourself and don’t try to impress anybody but yourself. 

~Alex Warner~




No comments:

Post a Comment