Pages

Popular Now

Friday, January 24, 2014

Ask Lucy & Lauren


Dear Lauren, 
     Should I graduate early next year?
                                    Sincerely,
                                         Anxious Junior



Dear Anxious Junior,
         Every high school student has probably asked them selves this question. I know I have at least. I think that if you do not have any early college plans then you should stay in school, because if you are out of school for that long I feel that you will never want to go back. Also, I don’t think any senior should miss their last semester. It’s kind of like a right of passage to me, but in all honesty this is completely your decision.
                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                        Lauren




Dear Lauren,
         What do I do when someone is bullying me?
                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                        Scared Sam


Dear Scared Sam,
         First things first is you have to tell an adult. If that doesn’t work then you should confront this person about how it is affecting you. If they still don’t take you seriously, and they keep bullying you just move on and forget about them. They will get bored and move to someone new if you just ignore them.
                                                               Sincerely,
                                                                        Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment