- · How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) – This Dr. Seuss tale features actor Jim Carrey as the Grinch who is on a mission to destroy the Christmas cheer in Whoville. Everyone knows of the Grinch. The ugly, green creature that hates Christmas. The Grinch lives in the mountains overlooking Whoville until Cindy Lou Who decides he should be apart of the Christmas cheer, which shocks and startles the town. Once the Grinch joins the Christmas cheer, his torture as a child reoccurs which sets him on his journey on Christmas Eve to steal all of the Who’s Christmas presents.
- · A Christmas Story (1883)- Most have seen this infamous Christmas movie that tells the tale of young Ralphie who dreams of owning a Red Rider BB gun. The BB gun is all he requests for Christmas to which everyone tells him he will shoot his eye out. On Christmas day, after the family opens presents Ralphie discovers he does not get what he asked for. Then his father pulls out a present no one had seen, which to Ralphie and the family’s surprise is his BB gun. He immediately runs outside to test it out and prove everyone’s fear true.
- · Home Alone (1990)- The large Mcallister family is preparing for a Christmas vacation when the youngest of the bunch gets left behind. Young Kevin discovers what it is like to be home alone in his three story house. He spends this freedom jumping on beds and of course loading up on junk food until two burglars attempt to rob his house on Christmas Eve. Kevin develops a series of traps to protect his house from these burglars. A fun film for the family to enjoy and laugh during the Christmas season. @itsnottrystan
Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
Friday, December 13, 2013
Top 3 Movies for Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment