Pages
Popular Now
-
This past summer, I began working for the biggest fast food chain in the world, McDonalds. My uncle has spent over 20 years working for McD...
-
Comics to the TV Screen Sierra Perry, Reporter 9/26/14 Lately, comic-based movies have been dominating the industry, and now TV h...
-
Ten Best Last Words By: Moira Webb Our lives are like stories, and *spoiler alert* they are all going to end one day. Whe...
-
If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, think about taking a trip to the Dogwood Arts Festival. There are even...
-
United States officials say there is “no doubt” that the Syrian regime used Chemical weapons on civilians last week. The...
-
Monday: "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." -Buddha. Tuesday: ...
-
Hair and Nails When it comes to fashion, there are many things that need to work together to make the...
-
1. Knoxville Symphony Orchestra: Cirque de la Symphonie - This event will be held on Saturday, May 10 at 8:00pm. It will b...
-
Trystan Hurst Editor Summer is rolling in hot and everyone is ready to hang o...
-
Every single day at least one person says, “I wish I could speed up my metabolism to make me skinny.” Society has made i...
Friday, January 17, 2014
Photos of the Week
Pledge of Success
Today is a new day, a new beginning. It has been given to me as a new gift. I can either use it or throw it away. What I do today will affect me tomorrow. I can not blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed. I promise to use this day to the fullest by giving my best, realizing it can never come back again. This is my life and i choose to make it a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment