Pages
Popular Now
-
Dear Lauren, Should I graduate early next year? Sincerely, ...
-
A $3.99 Skyrim DLC (downloadable content) for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is set to release soon. Minecon goers were able to get ...
-
Dear Lucy, My prom is coming up soon and we're kind of tight on money right now. My dress wasn't...
-
New artists and new styles are always coming arise everyday in the music industry. This is especially the case in the w...
-
Dear Lauren, My parents don’t like my boyfriend what do I do? ...
-
The nominations for the 56 th Grammy Awards were released last week. I must say the competition is stiff this year with each categ...
-
The very trees seemed to try and impede my progress, their roots climbing up to trip me, and their branches striking out at my ...
-
Dear Lauren, I find myself laughing at inappropriate times in class. How do I grow up? ...
-
Dear Lucy, I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow and I’m really scared because I’ve never had any kind of su...
-
The temperature is rising and so are the rates of dehydration. With this going on, people should stay hydrated and drink ...
Friday, January 17, 2014
Photos of the Week
Pledge of Success
Today is a new day, a new beginning. It has been given to me as a new gift. I can either use it or throw it away. What I do today will affect me tomorrow. I can not blame anyone but myself if I do not succeed. I promise to use this day to the fullest by giving my best, realizing it can never come back again. This is my life and i choose to make it a success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment